Bsides Update: COVID-19
With the recent updates on the status of COVID-19 and the newly enacted Washington State mandate prohibiting large events until at least the end of March 2020, we have made the difficult decision to postpone Bsides Seattle.
The health and safety of our attendees is paramount. Even with the enhanced safety and prevention measures in place, we cannot in good conscience hold the event this April.
The new date for Bsides Seattle is October 24th, 2020. We understand this may conflict with other events or plans, but this is the only date we have space available as many organizations seek to respond to the evolving news.
Further details will be announced in the next 48 hours.Thank you for your patience as we adapt to the situation.
Thank you all, stay safe.
HackerHugs (Virtually from a minimum distance of 6 feet),
Josh Michaels & Lea Snyder
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.